The Office of Innovative Health Care Technologies at the School of Medicine provides a platform to help facilitate, coordinate and deliver cutting edge health care technologies to patients, fosters innovative research in quality and costs and trains residents and medical students in innovative delivery systems of care.
- Explore opportunities with other partners and stakeholders in health information technology and innovative health care transformations and facilitate partnerships with School of Medicine faculty.
- Foster collaborative research through multidisciplinary approaches that would provide opportunities for advances in health.
- Help build platforms with our existing unique strengths in Telehealth and ultrasound as we add other modalities.
- Facilitate a broad range of cross campus collaborations while sustaining existing collaborations to facilitate business models/deliverables.
- Create and work with novels concepts and approaches to disease management, using innovative technologies through mutually collaborative partnerships to create sustainable models that can be replicated.